I’m excited and nervous about this in equal measure – but, hey, if it doesn’t scare you, you’re not growing!
Drum roll please …
Learning Power Kids’ first ever vlog!
This vlog introduces the where, how, what and who of #learningpowerpioneers, including:
- Where the idea for LPP came from
- What LPP is (and what it “could be” – this is a co-creative process with YOU and everyone else in our community)
- The link between LPP and “Powering Up Children“
- How to get involved in the LPP community
- Guiding questions for LPP
- Who LPP is for
Tiny edit: Kath Murdoch‘s driving question, which I am fascinated by:
“How can your classroom be a habitat for wonder?”
Gorgeous!! Way better than what I said in the video. I LOVE the idea of the classroom as a habitat! I will be investigating this question, amongst others, this term and ultimately throughout the year (and beyond).
Links to find out more about the LPA:
Enjoy, share, comment, plot, let’s get going!!